Program Packbridge Research Forum 2017, May 23th Studio, Malmö
We are looking forward to a full day of exciting research projects, starting at 08.30 and we will be finished by 17.00.
08:30 – Registration
A Cellulose-Based Society
– Marco Lucisano, Director for Papermaking and Packaging at RISE Bioeconomy
Biobased packaging material for food
– Peter Muranyi, Senior Scientist and Business Unit Manager for Food, Fraunhofer
Corrugated board research at RISE
– Astrid Odeberg Glasenapp, Senior Project Manager at RISE Bioeconomy, Papermaking & Packaging, Section Packaging Science.
10:30 – Networking break
The possibilities with Thermoplastic Cellulose Plastics
– Mr Jouni Lattu, Key Account Manager, VTT Finland
Biodegradable biopolymer films for packaging of fresh produce.
– Stanislav Landa, Professor, DTI Packaging
STEPS towards a sustainable future of plastics
– Rajni Hatti-Kaul, Program Director Prof. Lund University,
12:30 – Lunch and networking break
Internet of Things: Opportunities and challenges for the packaging industry
– Paul Davidsson, Professor of Computer Science, Malmö University
Surface modification, surface functionalization and liquid repellence
– Mikko Tuominen, project manager, RISE Bioscience, Materials and Surfaces.
Innovative packaging development that contributes to a sustainable development
– Helén Williams, senior lecturer in Environment and Energy systems, Karlstad university.
15:00 – Networking break
Managing packaging design for sustainable development
– Annika Olsson & Daniel Hellström, Professors, Lund University
End of program.